The province of Ontario is home to multiple major economic hubs.
There is of course Toronto, Canada’s most populous city and a global Fintech powerhouse. And there is also the York Region, home to thousands of tech companies and a rapidly growing population. Plus who can forget the Kitchener-Waterloo hotspot, with hundreds of tech startups and a renowned university that even Silicon Valley cannot ignore?
The opportunities in Ontario appear limitless, especially in the field of technology.
For those ready to find work or upgrade careers, below are just a small handful of the many organizations actively hiring for positions in Ontario.
- Toronto-based software solutions company Yardi is hiring for an Associate Technical Account Manager and more.
- IMAX in Mississauga is seeking to fill several software positions.
- London-based Goodlife Fitness needs a head of technology and information.
- Toronto’s LifeWorks is hiring for several roles including backend developers.
- Oakville-based Shoplogix requires software developers and more.
- The Government of Canada in Ottawa is hunting a tech lead for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship.
- Toronto’s Colliers needs full stack developers.
- Harled is also hiring a full stack developer for its office at the Communitech Hub in Kitchener.
- Toronto’s Wipro Limited is hiring for several software-related positions.
- The City of Kitchener is looking for a systems administrator.
For even more jobs and companies, check out the Tech Talent Canada Job Board.