On Wednesday, November 10th, from 2-6pm, Softchoice is hosting a virtual job fair and on-the-spot interviews for positions on our sales teams. By registering for the Virtual Career Fair, you’ll get to meet Softchoice hiring managers and share how the work you’ve been doing has led you to this opportunity.
It’s a chance for you to interact with team members, hear more about the impact every individual has a chance to make and get a glimpse into how you can build your career at Softchoice from virtually anywhere.
To learn more about why you should consider a role in sales at Softchoice, we’ve summarized some of the top reasons why Softchoice is a great place to work and why you should join us at the career fair.
Being human is important to us. At Softchoice, we continue to follow the core principles of our founders: Creating a company where inclusiveness is a core tenet and people are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work. By providing people with the opportunity to succeed from day one, engaging them in conversations, hearing their ideas, and valuing the originality and energy they bring, we’re fostering a culture that is open, diverse, and inclusive by nature.
A place where everyone is welcome and can thrive
Softchoice is a place where diversity is valued and celebrated, people feel included and anyone can succeed. Here are just some of the ways diversity, equity and inclusion bring our purpose and values to life every day:
- We are committed to building a new generation of women in leadership in technology, bringing fresh perspectives on technology and innovation to the people we serve.
- We support the success of visible minorities and newcomers by providing peer support through networking, mentoring and coaching, promoting education and awareness, and celebrating the diversity of different cultures and life experiences.
- Our Black Employee Resource Group (TheBERG) champions the growth, professional development, and success of our Black colleagues by raising awareness of Black history and Black culture within Softchoice. TheBERG also works with leadership to attract members of the Black community to Softchoice.
- Our Orange Pride employee resource group helps identify and remove barriers to success and advises our leadership team on ways to attract and retain top talent from the LGBTQ+ community.
- While we still have work to do, we are proud to be recognized as a Best Workplace for Inclusion, a Best Workplace for Women, a Best Workplace for Youth, and a Best Workplace for LBTQ Equality.
We value diverse experiences. We’ve removed barriers like education requirements and number of years experience to ensure an inclusive hiring process. We value diversity and life experiences as well as transferable skills, especially for sales positions. If you feel you have 70% of the requirements and a drive for learning, we encourage you to attend the career fair. There is no single path to success; and at Softchoice, there is no path you will walk alone.
Exposure to technology and purpose. To be part of Softchoice is an opportunity to connect people with the technology solutions they need to be agile, innovative, productive, and happier. The work that we do has a deep impact on our customers and the world we live in. Your work will make a difference.
Right now, we’re seeking talent with a passion for sales; people who demonstrate an exceptional ability to learn and deliver outstanding results that make a difference to our customers.
If you want to be a key member of our team, bring your authentic self to work every day to help our customers – and our own organization evolve, join us. Click here to sign up and join us for our virtual career fair. Once completed, we’ll send you an email confirmation with the access details and itinerary. To learn more, view the job ad here, read our blogs, and explore our solutions. If you have any questions, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raegan Mayfield is a Manager of Talent Acquisition at Softchoice.