A new year is upon us and with that comes new opportunity.
Last year was an interesting one. With many salient factors at play, we saw abrupt layoffs follow aggressive hiring; a withering of capital after record-breaking investment levels; and Canadian tech talent halfway stuck in the driver’s seat.
Despite the turbulence, many organizations are actively hiring throughout Canada and we’ve got fourteen of them participating in our virtual job fair this Wednesday, February 15th. Here are just a few of them:
- Absorb Software is hiring for eight roles in Account Management, Client Success, and more with an option to work our of their Calgary office or remotely.
- Arcurve is hiring for a number of roles including Full Stack Web Developer with option to work across Canada including Winnipeg, Vancouver, and Victoria, BC.
- The BC Public Service is an award winning employer and offers employees competitive benefits, amazing learning opportunities and a chance to engage in rewarding work with exciting career development opportunities.
- Global tech consulting firm Infosys is bringing 1,000 jobs to Calgary over the next two years, doubling its original commitment from when the company first expanded into the region in 2021.
- Calgary’s LodgeLink is the fastest-growing ecosystem of hotels and lodges in North America and they’re hiring across Product Development, Business Development, and Finance & Operations.
- As a leader in the payments industry, Moneris is a hub of innovative thinkers looking to create safer, faster and smarter payment solutions for their customers. They are hiring from coast-to-coast.
- With offices in Calgary, Montréal, Toronto, and Vancouver, Slalom is a purpose-led, global business and technology consulting company. Slalom has been recognized for five years in a row by Great Place to Work® as one of the ’Best Workplaces for Parents’.
- Sony Imageworks is an Academy Award-winning visual effects and animation studio known for photoreal live-action visual effects, dynamic creature and character animation and full-CG features. They’re hiring everything from Animators to VFX Producers for their Vancouver studio.