From digitization to hybrid offices, the workplace is changing at a rapid pace. Industries have been upended, while at the same time, many workers have left their jobs in search of something new. These shifts are leaving professionals wondering where the workplace is headed and what role they want to play in it.
To provide insight on the topic, LinkedIn published the 2022 LinkedIn Jobs on the Rise list.
It reveals the 20 fastest-growing job titles over the past five years and the key trends defining the future world of work. Here’s a peek at the five of the top roles in Canada:
- Diversity and Inclusion Manager – usually leads a team of people supporting initiatives related to fostering diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging within an organization.
- Site Reliability Engineer – create and implement automated software tools to maximize a system’s reliability and efficiency, working closely with software development and IT-operations.
- Machine Learning Engineer – develop and implement self-running artificial intelligence algorithms and systems for products and applications.
- Data Science Specialist – use technology and social science skills to find trends and manage data.
- Talent Acquisition Specialist – focus on long-term strategy to attract, source, hire and onboard new talent within an organization.
The full list, including industry, regional, and salary insights for each role, can be found here.